Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BradleySCO13 Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Mar 14, 2012, 03:11 AM
    I've been of for 2 weeks am I falling behind ?
    Hey I've been of High school for at least 2 weeks cause I've not been well... am I missing out on stuff... am I falling behind?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2012, 03:25 AM
    This is a question for your teachers as we do not know your work load.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 14, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Didn't teachers give you or your parent(s) some work to do at home to help keep up? If not, ask for some.
    Teachers usually consider how much someone has been out sick when exam time comes. But only so much, depending on how ill you are, so try to read and work on problems in textbooks and find out what's going on in each class.
    BradleySCO13 Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Mar 14, 2012, 08:42 AM
    OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can your boss take off one day a weeks pay for eight weeks of the year [ 5 Answers ]

My boss has taken one days pay off me for eight weeks, is this legal, I am on a salary.

My girlfriend broke up with me 7 weeks ago, no contact now for 6 weeks... hurting... [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me 7 weeks ago and the last contact I had with her was 6 weeks ago... I've been told to stay cool and just give her needed space, and heal myself... what to do? We had been together coming on to 3 years. At the start of the relationship I had played around a bit, as I...

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Still in pain 3 weeks after falling [ 2 Answers ]

Three weeks a go a student in my classroom became upset with me and tripped me up as I was walking around in the classroom. Initially I thought it was just a simple fall, that would not cause much pain , if any. However, it has been 3 weeks and I am still in a lot of pain. When I fell I landed on...

View more questions Search