Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boohoo112 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 12:26 AM
    I Don't Know What To Do Now.
    A few weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend, but I got pushed into it by my friends. We were going out for 9 months. And one day I caught him flirting with this girl and I got a bit annoyed with it. I heard more about it and when my friends told me about it I was thinking about dumping him, but I was reluctant. The problem is, he was my friend before hand and he's also in my class, so I have to see him everyday.

Another problem, I miss him and I want him back. I don't know how to express this to him without making a fool of myself which I feel I already have. I recently found out that he has a girlfriend, but he said that she was just a rebound off me which I'm not sure how to act with that.

Also, today he said something really mean that a normal person would have changed their mind about the feelings for him, but I guess I'm not normal and although it hurt me, I still like him.

I would like some advice on what to do. I've tried thinking myself and I've asked other people. I'm not usually this attached to something to seek the internet for help, but the thought occurred and the more I think about it, the more I thought id give it a shot. So here it is.

Please, some advice on what I should do or say to him. Thanks x
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Its very simple, leave him alone and respect his REBOUND, and forget romance with a fellow that showed you unkind words.

I am not saying its easy, to move on but your healing from this is most important. Time does heal, and if he decides to apologize, then consider being friends, but not before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search