Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timrock38 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Benfranklin silver halfdollar
    What would the value of 1960 and a1951

Check out some similar questions!

International Silver Co - silver soldered creamer/ sugar 05002? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sugar(no lid)and a creamer marked the same. Above it has "Congressional Country Club, beneath that, International Silver Co. Silver Soldered 05002 5 oz with a small boxed '24' What can you tell me about these ?

US silver coin certtificate of 1923/ raised a mortgage on gold and silver treasury [ 1 Answers ]

I saw silver coin certificates of 1923. On it sys, Face Value: One Hundred Million The Certificate Raised a Mortgage on Gold Silver Treasury Jade Ware Valid Forever At Sight Pay To The Bearer.Is this real?

Dollar silver certificate, silver coins [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me to possible value of the following $5 silver certificate 1953 A * 26405592 A $5 silver certificate 1953 A E 32214086 A $2 United States Note 1963 red seal $2 Federal Reserve Note 1976 green seal $1 silver certificate 1957 blue seal $1 silver certificate 1957 A blue seal...

Do Coins Made of Silver on the Outside Show More Wear More Than Those Without Silver? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. It would be for coins that had equal treatment that would be likely to put some wear on them. In my coin collection, I have a pretty good assortment of coins. A lot of them are silver on the outside or silver throughout them. Just to re-phrase the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.