Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sahiil5321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 01:34 AM
    How to get my breast smaller?
    How can I make my breast smaaler with out surgury I qm 18 years but my boobs are very large and big about 14' both of boobs.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 02:34 AM
    The only thing you can do is wear a good support bra and clothes that accentuate your other features. I'm sorry, but there is no way to make them "smaller" without surgical intervention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my breast smaller? [ 1 Answers ]

I am only 11 And I have big breast I'm skinie But my breast are huge No one of my friends have any :( I want flat breast not huge ones I don't want sergary cause I'm 11 What should I do?

If You Work Out Would Your Breast Get Smaller? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm karu and I'm 13 and I know that a lot of you breast is made of fat and I have found some people say that your breast would get smaller when you work out but some people say that your breast would get bigger! So does the fat in your breast turn into muscle and that's what makes them bigger...

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

My right breast is a whole cup size smaller! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 18 year old teen girl, and I have B cup breasts.. except, my right boob is a cup size smaller! And its incredibly noticeable... Most doctors say I'm going through puberty and one breast is always slightly larger or smaller then the other... but this is a cup size bigger and its very...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search