Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MangoLover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 06:25 PM
    How to get guy to notice me in 6th grade...
    I like this guy, but I do not know how to get him to notice me. I catch him staring sometimes, and other times I hear him talking about me.
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Mar 12, 2012, 10:12 PM
    I think you answered your own question you need to take the next step and talk to him
    Love-helper1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Look I am a guy in 6th grade and there is a girl that I think likes me and I am really good at archery and I see her watching me and eventually 2 days after that she came over to me and she talked to me I noticed we had a lot in coming so we are boyfriend and girlfriend. So look out for what he likes and see what u 2 have in coming and then go up to him and talk k thanks for reading a hopfully helpful answer.
    track_girly15 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Don't listen to Love-helper1 but anyway I think you should say hi to him or crack a joke
    jmasser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 02:54 PM
    OK, well I'm a guy and we like when girls just come up to us and start talking. Maybe he wants you to make the first move. I'd know because I have more girls than I got fingers on both hands. How do you like my answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a girl to like me in 6th grade [ 12 Answers ]

I like this girl and she's popular and I'm not really popular and before she thinks that I'm kind of weird but deep down inside I think she likes me too so please help me

When do you start 6th grade, are you nerves? [ 8 Answers ]

Im starting middle school well 6th grade! I go back to school on Monday morning August 17,2009!!

6th grade Math homework help please! [ 7 Answers ]

Distance around square mirror is 6.8 ft. Which equation finds the length of each side? A) 6.8-x=4 B)x*4=6.8 C)4x=6.8 D) 6.8 4=x

6th grade self contained [ 2 Answers ]

Hey ALL I am starting back to school tomorrow and kids come Wed I am looking for a weekly form I can have my students fill out I am calling it Peek of our week And the kids can tell briefly what we did this week in our subject I have spent some time making it but it is just not...

View more questions Search