Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohot1333 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Boys are really confusing!
    I'm 12 and I am shy. I want to know a guy more just so we can be friends. How do I start a conversation? Also how do I know if he has a crush on me? Thanks!
    sohot1333 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Guys Please help!! Thanks just Please help me!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 8, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Girls are confusing too. Maybe he's just as nervous about you as you are about him. Just try talking... be yourself.
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Don't be pushy go with the flow. The best you can do is be yourself. And I'm he likes you and wants to tell you, he will and if he doesn't tell you obviously it's not too important to him. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are boys so confusing?? [ 11 Answers ]

I like this guy and I'm not sure whether he likes me or not. He recently asked me if I would go out with him and his friends and he sometimes he puts kisses and sometimes he puts little faces blowing a kiss or with heart eyes. I really really like him and I've been texting him but I'm always the...

Boys are so confusing [ 7 Answers ]

Me and this guy have a thing and we like each other like a lot and we talk all day but we arnt dating yet. But whenever we talk we have nothing to ever talk about and its awkward to talk to him sometimes and also sometimes it seems like he doesn't care about me so I don't know what to talk about or...

Why are boys so confusing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so there's this guy that I've known for about three years. We first met as friends and then we started to like each other. Then we lost connection so we hadn't talked for like two years. And now we started talking since the beginning of this past summer. Ever since then we got really close...

Boys. What do they want and why are they so damn confusing? [ 1 Answers ]

okay.. so I recently started talking to an old flame again.. it was his idea to start "talking" again this time around I thought it would be more serious.. seems to me he's more immature.. for a while all he wanted to do was be with me & see me.. & now he only calls or texts once a week.I do like...

Boys are Confusing! [ 3 Answers ]

I like this boy and it took me a while to get up enough courage to talk to him. Finally I did. But only online. We talked about pretty much everything and he told me EVERYTHING about him. We were supposed to get together over the weekend but he forgot he made other plans. We haven't talked in over...

View more questions Search