Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandyflies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 11:47 AM
    I'm looking for an old choir song. Taught in schools..
    I'm looking for an old song. It is taught in schools as a music lesson. It is NOT a Bread song, David Gates or Elvis.
    Guitar Man
    He sits and strums his guitar, and weaves his thoughts into the music that he plays, people gather round to hear the magic sound, he sings a tuneful ballad from his heart. And everyone knows the guitar man will sing their troubles away, capturing hope in a melody, to ease their hearts when he begins to play. He sits and strums his guitar..
    jujubaba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 04:44 AM
    I found this song on Youtube, its written by Audrey Snyder. Here are links to a couple versions of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibNaQh7Yw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxk-e2aGsQA&feature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good choir audition song [ 7 Answers ]

I am auditioning for a choir, and would like to know some good songs for an alto to sing. The choir performs classical pieces. Thank-you.

Need a good show choir song! [ 1 Answers ]

Has to be VERY show biz-like! I like to yell! I really do. So any shouting in song is acceptable if not wanted. I'm alto but I can sing soprano when I really want to. I need it to try out for my schools show choir. The song I did last year was I Could've Danced All Night, and they got the...

How do I find choir/artist that was on album 70's-80's know songs but not choir [ 0 Answers ]

The songs on album were:Just look where I come from -led by female and choir I feel a change in my life-young female led with choir To the glory of God-led by female with choir I really love the lord-male and female led with choir, My faith looks up to thee-male lead with choir, God has smiled...

View more questions Search