Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harris2000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 02:59 PM
    What do you do when your BFF turns into a B****?
    Resently my friend has been turing into a bit of a wierdo. It's like she is turning into someone else and I don't like her. We've been friends for like ever and now we're in Middle school she like totally changed. I need to get my friend back can anyone help?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 9, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Remember, we go through many phases when we're young. I went through many phases myself. Different clothing styles, different music types, and different attitudes. If she's a real friend, she'll still be there when/if she gets over it.

And yes, I went through the "rebellious B****" phase too!

X Dani
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2012, 12:35 PM
    There's new people to impress new boys etc it's part of growing up. Give her her space and if that doesn't help it's best to just move on.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2012, 10:56 PM
    That happened with me too. Sometimes people just change especially in the jump to middle school and high school and there is just no explanation. I know you've want her to be your friend again but before trying to get her back meet other people. Then if your still unhappy then try to get her back. Try to very subtitlely remind her of how she used to be like jumping into conversations that involve her Nd saying "remember that time when we..."
    Hoped this helped :) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with two guys one of them is my BFF and the other is my current Bf? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm fourteen and I've been with this guy for 3 months. Ever since we started dating everything has been perfect we make fun of each other go out with our friends but I don't show my love for him. I tend to be a little rude to him and to every body else I am like the sweetest girl ever, I honestly...

I love my BF's BFF... but there's a twist! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have been dating this guy for about 7 months. He's really sweet; though he's kind of quiet and a loner. We haven't talked much recently because we have both been busy with school, but... I want to break up with him. I know deep down its not going to work out. We don't talk much, and... I...

Boy vs best friends [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my "bestfriend" both like the same boy but my other "friend" told him and now both of them hate me because I dump my boyfriend because I realised I like this other boy and didn't want to cheat that's why the one that told him hates me even though she used to slag my ex off when we were going...

My BFF is mad at me, but she won't explain what I did wrong. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well we have been best friends since grade 3 and we have had some rough times with our relationship but suddenly she is mad at me. And the worst part is is that I didn't even do anything wrong to her. And even if I did, she won't tell me what it was. What should I do?

View more questions Search