Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtresq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Roth french painter?
    I have a signed (fr roth) and numbered (159/500), original artist's proof, appears to be titled "paris oday malaquais", and I would like to know how to go about getting it appraised.

Check out some similar questions!

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

French film with an American male and French female in a musuem [ 0 Answers ]

There is a french film I saw last year in an arts movie theater depicting an American man and a French woman, supposedly married, but we're never sure, not even at the end. They go to a museum in France and discuss whether the "Mona Lisa" is merely an imitation, or the real thing. This is the...

Grandaughter of French Citizen Believes Eligible for Dual Citizenship (French/USA) [ 1 Answers ]

I recently visited my Aunt (in California) and she gave me a sparse amount of information to the effect as follows: 1.) Even though I was born in California and live in Washington State, because my grandmother was a French citizen that never naturalized American (never became and American...

Roth IRA and Roth 401(k) [ 1 Answers ]

Can I make contributions to a Roth IRA, when I am already contributing to a Roth 401(k) plan? If so, what are the limits? Thank you,

French Etching " The Yonne Canal,France" - PES? SZL? Roth [ 4 Answers ]

I have a French Etching titled The Yonne Canal, France. Mine is signed in pencil bottom right Francis Roth, does anyone know about this artist? In the bottom left corner is a embossed stamp or blind stamp of a circle and inside the circle are the names LAVALLARD & LUCAS along with a triangle in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.