Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sga123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Single bump on penis
    I have one small skin colored bump on the shaft of my penis. It has been there a few weeks that I have noticed. It is skin color,smooth looking, and does not hurt. Now has some dry skin on it. I have googled every std and skin condition I could find. I can't seem to find anything that looks like it. I have been with the same partner for almost 5 years. We are faithful. Although I have had many partners in the past. But we are talking 4-5 years ago. She has been to the gyno recently and has had a pap smear and doesn't have any problems. Is there some skin condition? We do have sex regularly and I do masturbate quite a bit as well? Could it be friction ? Help!

*** photo not proper for web site, it has been deleted.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a rash on my inner thigh and a single bump on my penis [ 0 Answers ]

Day 1 it all started with a few red dots on my inner thigh and lower stomach. Also a rash from the joint of my forearm to my wrist on both arms, red dots that we easily seen and a little spread apart they were not raised bump's though they looked like heat rash, later on that day they became itchy...

Bump in penis [ 2 Answers ]

For several months if not close to a year I've had a small bump on my penis. Its about the size of a small pimple but rounded at the tip. From it stems a tunnel that looks like a pencil under a blanket. Im 15 and not sexually active. On the other side of the tunnel is a hole. Its just on an outer...

What does a Single bump on bottom of penis mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I have a bump at the bottom of my penis shaff. I poped it and a whitish pus came out with some blood . I am sexually active. I have a girlfriend and she's been bleeding after sex and bleeding between periods. Also both having stomach pains randomly. Im very scared and anxious to know...

Single, red bump on skin of penis [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 months or so, I noticed a single, red bump on the left side of the shaft located near the base. It has absolutely no pain, discomfort. It sort of seems like a pimple but there is no head from which anything comes out when squeezed. There is no discharge of any kind. Could this be an...

Single bump on the forskin of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

OK check it out I was in jail for 9 months well my last 2 months a bump pop up out of nowhere and now I have a little bump on my penis but its really on the forskin of my penis because I'm not circumsized ts on the top but when my skin goes down its in the middle and its been there for about 9...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.