Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hae2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Am I being too jealous?
    Every time were in a group of guys my boyfriend is always by my side holding me but when a attractive female is around he walks away from me an stands next to her every time no matter who it is. When I confronted him about it he said I was being insecure. He also calls me fat when we argue then says he's sorry but he does it again so yeah I'm insecure. Am I over reacting about him always walking away to stand by women that are attractive?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 08:56 AM
    He's an a$$ and isn't treating you right. If what you say is true, then you are letting him disrespect you. There is no reason you should put up with that. Any guy that would call his girlfriend fat, doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend. Get some of yourself respect back and set him straight... if he can't treat you right, trust me, there are plenty of other guys out there who will.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2012, 11:40 AM
    You are insecure overall, not only because he calls you fat. You should be secure enough to ignore a comment like that. It seems like you might be dating an @$$hole, either you get used to it, or have some respect for yourself and find someone that is worth your time. As far as your jealousy goes, any amount of jealousy is bad.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Love is not an excuse to put up with bad behavior. His is really bad!
    SoftSummer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Mar 2, 2012, 01:54 PM
    What he's doing is flat our rude. I'd be offended too if my boyfriend always wondered off. It makes you feel like you're not good enough. For you to confide in him only for he to like, completely disregard how you feel, that's not right. And for him to call you fat when you two are in that vulnerable state of arguing, he's purposely trying to tear you down. Do you two both fight below the belt like that? If so then it needs to stop from both ways and if it's just him then I'd maybe consider dating someone else. He's aggravating your insecurity by using it to his advantage. I would say do better at covering up stuff things that bother you so then people won't deliberately use it against you, but you shouldn't have to do that with your partner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so jealous of everything ? [ 4 Answers ]

When it comes to Boyfriends I'm super jealous when I have no reason to be. I'm currently in a relationship where I get treated amazingly and I KNOW he's not cheating or fooling around. I feel like I want to trust him but can't. I get jealous over him adding girls on Facebook or even him just having...

I am jealous [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest girlfriends and I are very close considering we have only really talked to each other for a little over a year. She means a lot to me and I know that I mean a lot to her she tells me all the time. The problem is that I am veryyyyyyy sensitive one little thing she says can throw my...

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Am I over jealous? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I am really having a hard time. I don't know I am over jealous or not. Several months ago, I just married. But unluckily, my hubby is appointed to work in a distant countryside. We become weekend couples since then. I have great problem with this. Because one of his co-worker is a young...

I am so jealous [ 2 Answers ]

This guy I like hangs with his best friend which is a girl he told me he doesn't like her but they spend so much time together I'm really jealous

View more questions Search