Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sincerlyconfuse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Can your cherry be popped through fingering?
    Can your cherry be popped through fingering? & how will you know? How much blood will there be? I'm 19 (turning 20 in a month) and I am a virgin, however the guy I am seeing is 27 and has been sexually active for quite a while, I'm not ready to have sex yet but we do mess around with intercourse. I ended my period 4 days before, is it possible that him fingering me popped my cherry? Or brought back a reaction of my period? How much blood would be normal? And what should I expect the next time we do this? I don't want to bleed every time we mess around. Is there something that I should be doing to prevent it?

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know when your cherry has been popped? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had sex twice, first time on the 3rd which was slow and lasted about 10mins and second time on the 22nd which was really fast and hard and last 15-30mins.. It still hurts and wanted to know if that was normal? And have I popped my cherry? If I haven't popped is that why its hurting? :)

Blood after fingering [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 21 year old girl & I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years. Yesterday he fingered me, but it wasn't the first time. However, yesterday I bled a little. It was very light pink. No pain. When we finished his hand was covered with red dots, similar to dirt, red dirt. I'm 2 weeks away...

Possible Pregnancy through Fingering? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had her boyfriend finger her last week, but when they did that, he still had some semen on his fingers. This was 2 weeks ago. Now she is wondering if she's pregnant. She tells me that her breasts are painful, and she just hasn't been feeling right (stomach pains, nauseous & all but no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.