Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeanneNeedsHelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 08:08 AM
    I Need Your Help Really Bad!
    So my best best friend turned on me and she hated me because some girls just came and brained washed her!:(
    And she went to another city for one whole year! And now she came back yeah.. I miss her I want to be her best friend again but you know that girls who brained washed her yeah there nothing like her and there still best friends and it's really killing me because I can seriously relate to her! And they all regret it what they did to me they made me do bad stuff and I really didn't enjoy my life that time.. Anyway so please I need your help guyss! I want to be her best friend again!:( HELP?
    paulgg Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Feb 27, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Move on... start fresh.. she prob come looking for you to find out why you gave up.. By then you'll have new best friends and she'll be in your position.. it can be hard to give up sometimes... Just keep busy.. it'll pass.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Sorry but this is how friendships normally happen. You can not move back to how things was, she changed and you even changed also. Move on with new friends and let it go
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2012, 10:37 PM
    You have to figure out what exactly has changed her. If worst comes to worst just ask her why she doesn't like you. She'll either not have and answer or she'll start blurting out a bunch of false facts about you. At that point you should just remind her of a fun time y'all had together then depart from her with some closing words and don't let her reply. Just walk.
    Hoped this helped :) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell whether my washer has a bad transmission or a bad electronic control pa [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile clothes washer that is about 8 years old. It used to go to a low speed spin before kicking into high speed. Now, it only goes directly into a high speed spin. When this began, it gave off a burning smell that alarmed my wife. It doesn't give off that odor when I run the "drain...

From a bad reltionship to a good but that turned bad to! [ 27 Answers ]

Hi People, I am a newbie here, I will have to start from the beginning I was going through a bad relationship a few years ago, I was going through domestic violence etc etc. After I gave birth to my daughter I then decided that I didn't want her around violence and arguments everyday so I told...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search