Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rschiffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 07:52 PM
    My fingers are painfully tingling
    I've had a cold for five days. Yesterday and today I keep getting painful tingling in my fingers. Especially when I cough or sneeze.
    AnnaFillmore Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Feb 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Do you have a headache? Sometimes I get cluster headaches and they cause tingling in my hands and feet which is worse when I move or when they are jolted by something like a cough/sneeze. It's kind of like a side effect of a migraine.

Naturally, if you are worried, you should see your doctor ASAP.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Poor circulation has many causes. I'm afraid you need more then an online
    Response. You need to see the doctor. It can be anything from Raynaud's to
    Diabetes, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tingling during sex [ 3 Answers ]

She also gets a strange tingling or pins and needles kind of feeling in her legs right down to her feet during sex. Its happened once when I was on top and I thought maybe I was putting too much pressure, and once it happened while she was on top of me. Normally she 'complains' that the sensations...

I am painfully shy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just signed up and I think this forum looks wonderful! Social situations make me extremely uncomfortable, especially when it's with people my own age. Is anybody else like this?

Numbness and tingling [ 1 Answers ]

First off. I'm making an appointment with my doctor. I'm kind of hoping for some opinions and possibly some other things I should think to tell her about when I see her. Following are the symptoms I'm having: Tingling and tenderness on my right side, about midway up my torso. It has been...

Painfully Full at 23 weeks [ 6 Answers ]

This may be the dumbest question I will ever ask on this site.:o I am 23 weeks pregnant and I feel stuffed most all the time. I am forced to eat small meals several (4-5) times a day instead of the normal 2 or 3 meals a day. Some times I can not fit that in and I’ll eat a normal size meal. It...

Tingling [ 4 Answers ]

I Tried To Catch The Glass Part Of My Kitchen Table With My Hand And Now I Have Tingling In My First Finger. What Could The Cause Be?

View more questions Search