Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bullet1883 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Marriage fraud / filling out Visa and K-1 forms falsely.
    Feb. 2004 my fiancé can to the USA on a K-1 visa. We married 16 April 2004. About a year and a half later when I told her she had to slow down on her spending and it was near the time to remove conditions for her Green card, she left me and moved to California. Thinking she may come back I signed the removal of conditions form. She got remarried to a citizen of the USA. I read somewhere there was nothing I could do about getting her deported, since she was remarried to a US citizen unless on the original papers we filed were false. I have been living in her country for 4 years now and have found out almost everything on the forms she told me was not true, the name of her real parents, false, her birth date false, she said she had not been married before, false, she had been. Just about everything on the forms was false information. Now she is try to cause me problems in her country, Thailand. She lives and wants to stay in America and I want to live and stay in Thailand.

Check out some similar questions!

Underage marriage but falsely stated [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if the marriage is valid when the girl is 17 years old at the time of marriage but she indicated that she's 18 years old. The boy is 21 years old. The marriage is with consent of both parents

Repercussions for falsely marrying an american citiyen to obtain visa [ 4 Answers ]

I know someone who married an american citizen to get a visa. What are the judicial repercussions for doing so? He paid her to apply for him to get his residency and now he is about to get his citizenship.

Marriage Fraud Fraud re:Fam. Code, 2210(d) [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that getting married for the second time would be better than the first marriage... Boy, was I wrong!! Fraud (Fam. Code, § 2210(d)). My second wife and I are currently going through an annulment/divorce. Right after her green card restrictions were lifted, my wife immediately...

Falsely accused of Fraud by Inducement of Elderly [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a situation in which I have been dragged into a civil lawsuit for a loan transaction that was done by a Loan Officer that worked for me over 2 years ago. The charges allege that I fraudulently induced the plaintiff to sign a grant deed to transfer ownership to her life partner and then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.