Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 07:50 PM
    For DrBill please
    I am 140 lbs and 34. I had 3 shots of rumplemintz at 1245 on Saturday, then lunch w club soda. At 4 I had 2 more shots of rumplemintz. At 730 my bac was at .067 I had a surprise EtG on Monday at 7ish. Is there any chance that the result could be negative? I know drinking water doesn't help much, but I had nothing but water on Sunday and Monday. Thank you for your help
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Considering 100 proof you had the equivalent of 6.5 standard drinks, US. The time span from last drink was about 48 hours(?). To BAC = 0 you had a little over 4 hours leaving less than 44 hours for EtG clearance.

On average that isn't long enough. However, at 500 cutoff it could be a close call.

I note that we have had a previous discussion. What happened with the test from January 25?
    threebulldogs Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 11:59 AM
    I passed the one from January, which was actually from December when I took the test. I am not sure why it took them over a month to tell me the results. Thank you for your help. I know I deserve to fail cause I did consume the alcohol, but it doesn't hurt to hope against hope that I could pass it. I had a friend in town this last weekend so we "let loose a little" ( I know there is no good excuse)and wouldn't you know it, they would decide to do the surprise EtG... Thanks again for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill question about ETG [ 13 Answers ]

DrBill, I had about 4 beers late Saturday night into early Sunday morning. Would that show up on an ETG at 10am this Friday?

Naturally low urine creatinine-help drbill or anyone [ 3 Answers ]

I have been required to take weekly drug tests. Expect for 3 tests, my urine creatinine level has been in the 9-14 range. These tests are considered fails and I have been accused of flushing my system, they say it is impossible to get levels this low. I am not flushing (I heard it takes about a...

ETG Question (for DrBill if possible) [ 0 Answers ]

I had a question about a link you posted concerning ETG/ETS Tests. http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/content/44/1/55.full.pdf+html. On page 59, what does the g/kg alcohol number mean? How many g/kg is in 3 to 4 standard 12 oz. 4.5% alcohol beers? Or per beer? Also, how common are these tests used?...

DrBill- ETG-can you translate this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found this and I am obsessed with the possibility that I could fail even after the 80 hours... Courts: A 3-Month Analysis of Screening and Confirmation Data DeKalb County Drug Court, 556 N. McDonough Street, Decatur, Georgia 30030. The report Was prepared for the Georgia Administrative...

View more questions Search