Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Ghost Dog?
    Hey. I am not sure if this is the right site to ask but if you have any idea what's maybe going on please let me know. So last year I had a dog named Roxy and she died. We buried her in my backyard. Then in November I got a new puppy. He usually stays at my sisters house but when he comes over here, he always barks toward the window were we buried Roxy. He would wake me up at 3:00 in the morning and bark like crazy. My sister told me that he never barked like that when he would sleep at her house. Can he see Roxy? If you have any idea what's going on please tell me or if you know a different site where the question is more suitable that would be great, thank you.
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
    http://paranormal.about.com/library/...ember03_14.htm
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 22, 2012, 10:52 AM
    This is the right site for a question like that. You are inquiring about the possibility of a paranormal situation... however, a dog barking doesn't quite sell it for me yet. I have little doubt this is just a normal dog that is not seeing a ghost dog. Animals do extremely heightened senses and there simply may be sounds, smells or other frequencies that the dog is picking up on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

My dog barks constantly at something and I here tapping on my door, is it a ghost? [ 1 Answers ]

Other the past 4 Months, There are some very ghostly activities going on in my house. The first thing I suspected in my house was a strong burning smell in my living room, I went into the kitchen and checked if the cooker was on but none of my appliences in the kitchen was on execpt the fridge....

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search