Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A.Hoppel Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Bartholin cyst and ewcm
    If you have a bartholin cyst is it possible to not have an ewcm when you ovulate? I am Trying to conceive and am on cycle day 35 with a regular 28 day cycle. No af, 5 days late, but didn't notice any ewcm this month either so not sure if I O'd? Took an hpt when I was 3 days late, but bfn. I have never missed a period before now for any other reason from being PG. I am having af symptoms now, just no af. Any advice? I will be seeing a dr on Thursday to retest, just afraid of being disappointed.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Hi A.Hoppel,

The cyst shouldn't be an issue in regard to changes in cervical mucus since it is vaginal related.

It may just be that you missed when there was a change. Sometimes it may not be as noticeable, and some women find internal checks work better for them when they don't notice much change externally.

See what happens when you visit the doctor on Thursday. The af symptoms, without af, can be a promising sign. Fingers crossed for you!
    A.Hoppel Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Thanks! :) I just started using bbt a few days ago, so if I'm not PG I will hopefully have an easier time finding my fertile period from now on. Comforting to know that I may have ovulated and not noticed, instead of not ovulating at all. Thank you again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I had an ovarain cyst on my right ovary and today I had gotton a twist with a sharp feeling on that ovary. Shortly after it stopped my ovary feelt like it was gushing. I been resting and taking warm baths but nothing is healping it still hurts really bad should I be concered?

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Cyst of Bartholin Gland [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my GYN for a annual pap. I really felt uncomfortable because it was my first time. He told me I def. had a yeast infection and gave me meds to clear it up. He failed to tell me that I had a cyst on my bartholin gland. He just told me I had bad swelling around my pelvis area. I noticed...

Bartholin cyst and pain [ 2 Answers ]

I was told I have a Bartholin Cyst. I was tender but that is all. The NP told me to take sitz baths and warm compresses. The moment I did I was in pain and have been since. Now I cannot get in to the Dr. for 10 days. I am looking for anything that will help with the pain.

Bloody EWCM discharge with clot [ 1 Answers ]

OMG! I have been having EWCM for about 2or3 days now, but I'm now experiencing cramping, bleeding and a clot with the mucus.. It's very stretchy (sorry). I've recently started drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Is this a part of ovulation?

View more questions Search