Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larlop Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Lennox g51mp no hot air
    My LENNOX Gas Furnace-High Efficiency G51MP Series is 4 years old. The furnace used to work perfectly. We went away for the weekend set the thermostat at 62 degrees and came back to a cold house last night of 53 degrees and cold air coming out. We check the filter (brand new) and the intake is clear. The diagnostic code is saying that D1 (red light) is off and D2 (green light) is slowly blinking. We can't get it to work consistently. We turned the heat off to come to work so we would would not hurt anything further. We got it to go back on last night before we went to bed, then when the heater kicked on this morning it just blew out cold air. Please help.
    larlop Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 02:25 PM
    After emptying the condesate trap and resetting the furnace a few times we got it to work fine. We called a Lennox technician and that is what the told us to do. We didn't find anything clogging the condesate trap so it is still a mystery, but at least it is working again!
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2012, 04:09 PM
    It doesn't take mutch of a restriction to keep a pressure switch from closing. If your condensate drain goes to the outside make sure its not freezing and backing up. Im glad you got it up and working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox G51MP Furnace goes out after an hour [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old Lennox G51 furnace has an intermittent failure where if it runs for more than 1 hour continuously the flames go out, it begins blowing cold air and the status LEDs indicate that it has entered a Watchguard state. This failure is repeatable and always happens after 1 hour. When I...

LENNOX Gas Furnace-High Efficiency G51MP Series NO HOT AIR [ 9 Answers ]

My LENNOX Gas Furnace-High Efficiency G51MP Series is 2 years old. The furnace used to work perfectly. 4 Days ago I started having a problem with it. We woke up in the middle of the night and the house is very cold. The thermostat is set to 72°F and it was reading 66°F. The furnace was running but...

Lennox G51MP combustion air inducer failure [ 12 Answers ]

Why do I keep having combustion air inducer failure with Lennox G51MP

Lennox G51MP furnace doesn't work [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G51MP furnace.About 6 years old.It can't start. Red and Green Led alternating fast flash. I cut off the power and then turn on. Do it several times. The furnace can run normal several times combustion and idleness.Then it is out of work again.2 Led alternating fast flash again. I...

Lennox G51MP burners will not ingnite? [ 0 Answers ]

My Lennox G51MP burners will not ingnite. My code is slow flashing R LED. Earlier today the burners would ingnite and then would go out immediately. Cleared the intake valve from snow. Started up. It was a different code then. Now the glowing yellow light through the peep hole will not even start...

View more questions Search