Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhathaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Am I pregent?
    My boobs hurt all the time, my upper back hurts, and I feel boaded and my akels hurt I already had a light pried this mouth I have an iud but could I be pregent?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 10:24 PM
    If you have been having sex of course, or it could be a issue with your period.

How light was the period? A few days or a entire week?

You may try a home pregnancy test with the first urine of the morning, or you may want to wait till next moth to see if you miss it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregent [ 1 Answers ]

I had a sex with my husband.. last nyt.. I hv completed my periods its 2nd week.. plzz help me

Am I pregent [ 1 Answers ]

about a year ago I had my tubes tied and the mirena inserted I have had my period on time every month now I'm si8x days late can you still get pregent I have been feeling nausated weight is going up and down

Pregent or not [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm on the pill but was antibiotics I didn't realise these affected the pill and me and partner had sex several time when I should have been on 7 day rule. My period is very very light its more like spotting which is unusual for me could I be prgnant. I took test and was negative but don't know...

Could I be pregent [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend a week before my period and I never used a condom but I'm on the pill. I haven't got my period yet and its been 5days could I be pregent!:confused:

View more questions Search