Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 19, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Bright light !
    Hey I need to know something again. Last few days ago at school I saw a big huge white bright light outside the back door from our classroom. It was too bright and I could,t tell what it was seroiusly I need help again.

Oh and my best friend chelsea & her there best friend cilla keeps seeing demons & they both get one each. Somewhere around 8:33 & 8:35 the demons tries to kill them with a rope & appartely they wearing cloths to. Last night I told her to take a picture of that rope but it was gone! Then she went back on the computer to tell me the rope was gone and behind her was her demon and it had her rope! Could you help me please!
    -

Feb 19, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Bright light.
    Hey I need help again. Last few days ago at school I saw a big huge bright white light just outside the back door rom my classroom. It was to bright and I could,t see what it was.

Oh and my Best friend Chelsea and her other best friend cilla is seeing demons they both get one each!
    Appartely they are wearing cloths and it has a rope Chelsea rope and it tries to kill her and cila demon tries to do the same thing.
    I told Chelsea to take a picture of the rope that the demons use but when she went to find the rope in her room it was,t there anymore.
    -

Feb 19, 2012, 11:06 PM
    *from*
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 21, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Actually YOU don't need help. It is not your home, therefor not really your issue.

Why does your friend think she sees a demon? Be specific. How old are you?

Feb 21, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Why is she so sure she saw a demon?
    -

Feb 21, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Yeah but with cloths and her rope that's very strange can demons act like that?
    And they posssed them a lot. -possed- ( like it controls what you say and makes you walk slow etc)
    -

Feb 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
    15! I just want to know she's my best friend and I help her all the time and she doest mind me helping her ! So way ask me this question when you suppose to help people on this website not defend them because people need help on here and they are counting on you or anyone! And yes because we all got the same problem but mine is,t as worse than hers and cilla,s.

Feb 22, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Well, yes, demons CAN appear as anything for the most part, with clothes or not I suppose. Someone walking slow is not, however, a specific reason to believe they are possessed. If you and your friends truly believe someone is getting possessed by someone, don't play with it or try to figure it out. Get help from a church.
    -

Feb 22, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Thanks for your help. Am sorry for that comnent I just needed to know that's all.

Feb 23, 2012, 04:58 AM
    No problem Be safe.
    -

Feb 23, 2012, 10:33 PM
    The bright light it was just white could it be a lost soul or a ghost. Could,t really see what it was because it was too bright.
    It was,t yellow and white it was just white very bright white light!

Feb 24, 2012, 03:19 AM
    There is no way in the world for us to tell what that was. Colors of light don't really indicate the type or intent of a spirit.
    -

Feb 25, 2012, 01:10 AM
    Ok now am being too paramoral !

Feb 25, 2012, 03:36 PM
    ParaNOID, possibly? :)
    -

Feb 25, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Oh opps lol :D * Paranoid*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan and light, light is not bright [ 5 Answers ]

We installed (actually my Dad installed) a new Harbor Breeze fan with light about 9 months ago. It's connected to a remote. The fan works great, but the light stopped working. I found it needed a new bulb and when installing the new bulb, the light is extremely dim when turned on. It doesn't...

Causes of a light bright red period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I was due for my period this Thursady and I got it right before bed ( I ALWAYS get it right in the morning.. ) Anyway, it was brownish light spotting and very very light. For the last 3 days I have had an unusual light , bright red period with some very small clots. I usually go through at...

Bright to dim light - what is going on? [ 1 Answers ]

Our Hampton Bay celing fan/light has 4 lightbulbs. We are using 60 watt lightbulbs, but when we turn on the light, it is initially very bright but within a few seconds becomes dim. We are wondering if there is a "governor" on the sockets that causes the lights to dim a couple of notches. Any...

Light from CFL bulbs doesn't seem as bright [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 60 watt CFL bulbs in lamps for years but just yesterday put a 100 watt one next to a regular 75 watt one in 2 hanging fixtures in my kitchen. The 75 watt regular looks a lot brighter than the 100 watt (and yes I waited). I was never really convinced about the 60 watt ones either; they...

Ceiling fan light on, dims to bright, dims to bright. [ 2 Answers ]

I have two Hampton bay ceiling fans with lights. The upstairs unit has decided to have the light come on and what it does is get bright, dims down goes off and comes right back on. The remote only shuts it off for a moment. If I hold the off button on the remote down the light stays off. Switched...

View more questions Search