Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serum16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Another one of these...
    This is another star crossed love struck story, but I'm in a real hellish spot, my best friends cousin lives across the U.S. We text, we talk, we were into all the same things it was amazing, then I messed up. Bad.

I showed some private things to friends to act all "cool" and she found out and I lied, the worst, stupidest thing. And I lied to the girl, who I now realize was my moon-and-stars (such a great reference, yet I digress).

I changed, I can't fathom what I did, I miss her, and I love her, and I'm really sorry Casey I love you, what should I do guys?
    woriedgirl Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 11:31 PM
    If you know her address send her some nice flowers with a note saying that whatever you u did was utterly stupid of you & how much you regret it. Tell her that she is your moon & stars(it's actually a great reference). Tell her she was the best thing that happened to you, ask for forgiveness. If she tells you that she needs some time don't press her to give an immediate answer, give her some time to cool her head since she is visibly upset with you.Trust me she will give you a more positive approach.
    Hope u succeed... all the best...
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 16, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Yes, that was an extremely stupid thing to do. Try to win her trust back. Say sorry. Tell her what exactly you feel, and how stupid you have been in the past to have let her go away.

Keep being sweet and charming to her, ask her out. Make amends, send chocolates and flowers, keep on apologizing(girls fall quickly for a guy who keeps on trying to make up) and show her how special she is to you.

All the best!!
    lostnfound01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 08:17 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me. I would not push it with her. I would give her, her time to be upset vent , do whatever she needs to do to get over that. Which is not easy. It will go through her mind as humiliation for the rest of her life and its hard when someone that you think cares so much about your privacy, doesn't. Just don't text or call her for at least a two weeks or a week and a half at most. If she still needs time to get over it, giver her another week- 2 weeks. At first it is okay to be sweet but don't smother her. That's the last things she'll want is to be smothered by someone who exploited her. Do send flowers with a card only saying I'm sorry that's it. But other than that no contact. Just wait until she contacts you & give her plenty of space.
    Goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search