Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matty1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Late 80's horror movie?
    I remember watching some horror movie on TV as a kid and am hoping someone can remember the name of it.
    Cheesy late 80's horror movie and I want to say I recall some purple little demon that was let out of a box in a mall and wreaked havoc. Turned a few people into zombies or something I think. Any help?
    Cheyenne11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
    The blob?
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 15, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Evil dead
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:42 AM
    The Gate?
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Is it any of these? Beasties 1989, Hobgoblins 1988,Ghoullies? 1987,he was purple, mall... setting there was another called "Munchies" same set up purple dude, 1986 Critters same concept... little purple dudes,then there was Troll in 1985, Gremlins in 1985, that's all the purple things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A horror movie from the late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie where a young kid stayed at home by himself .A meteor of some sort landed in his backyard it began to make a deep hole in the ground . Some kind of demons came out of it.I remember he ran from some kind of little creature into his house. He slammed the door on it and it's fingers...

Horror movie late 80's mabye early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

This might be on late 80's maybe early 90's movie. If I'm not mistake I believe it's horror. The one scene that I remember is that there is a boy in this woman's house she has him drink something that turns him into a plant tree thing, he's in a pot and she uses a chainsaw and saws right through...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

View more questions Search