Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InvaderContra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Finding a movie with description
    I'm not that sure that it is a movie but it was a bit long but maybe it is a mini-series too I saw this on a movie channel. I think this movie revolves around witchcraft or wicca or paganism. The part which I can remember quite clearly is about girls going out. They eat crow/raven feathers and becomes a crow/raven themselves. There was also a part where a girl was riding a bus and she has something with her I think and the bus exploded. There was some sort of a cult in this movie too. I remember a circle symbol in a school room but I'm not sure. Please help me find this. Thanks!
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 15, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Its name is "what is my name?" :p ;D
    InvaderContra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Any other serious answers please from another user?
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:27 AM
    The Craft?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a little girl that can save the world from evil

Finding a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie by this desctiption: It's about a man who kills his wife and stages it as a drowning in the bathtub. His son knows about it and he then kills everyone that gets close to his sone and ultimately a teacher I believe. I also think he was schizophrenic. Any help? Someone...

I need help finding a movie by description. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, this girl friend was prostituting for a pimp. The friend father found out and told the girl mother. The girl mother decide to put a curfew order on her daughter. The daughter decide to prostitute for her friend pimp. The daughter start falling in love with the pimp. At the end, the police ask...

Finding a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie about a modern nuclear aircraft carrier that goes through a time warp to just prior tp the attack on Pearl Harbor. I think it had James Franciscis in it.

Finding a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for involves child custody where the father of a little girl tries to land a career by writing a children's book. He get's rejected so many times by the idea of writing a book about a bird. His daughter who he get every other weekend encourges him not to give up. The father...

View more questions Search