Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ygo789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 10:28 AM
    80S Punk Girl Movie
    I'm looking for the name of a movie from the 80s.. It would have been on TV, like a B movie, and all I can remember is that it was about a girl (pretty sure she was a punk singer) who had 2 blond stripes on the side of her hair so they showed when she pulled her hair up.
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Josie n pussycats or try here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_punk_films

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie 70-80s about girl and robot? [ 4 Answers ]

Movie from 70-80 girl goes to japan to see dad. He makes her a robot

80s/90s movie with a little girl ghost [ 4 Answers ]

80s/90s movie I don't really remember well but I think some kid was trapped in a house with ghosts (but they were not really the hostile type) and the main ghost was a pretty little girl. I think she had died in a fire? There was also some old lady who turned out to be the girl's jealous sister or...

Horror sci fi movie from 80s with a big guy killing people with sword hand punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

Horror sci fi movie from early 80s punk music in it think songs include zerox and goodbye earth,big future looking man killing teens with a sword hand?

Looking for 80s or 90s fantasy movie about a little girl and her father [ 3 Answers ]

Please some one help me , looking for a fantasy movie about a little girl and her father both with powers, I think the girl can destroy things when she is angry or upset and can make fire come out of her hair and destroy the enemy by raising her hair up.The father powers is by touching his head...

View more questions Search