Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikki14 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Interesting things to do on the internet
    I have long distance relationship and the guy is very lively and creative. I really have fun with him, but I can't boast with his qualities. I'd like to come up with some great ideas of spending time together on the internet. I so hate when he asks me some ideas and my mind goes blank. Would you be so kind to suggest me something? Just to spark my imagination.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
    What is the age, and don't be over impressed by things they brag about online, seldom will they live up to those in real life

Jan 21, 2012, 03:09 AM
    I'm 18 and he's 20, but I don't think that age really matters for he still likes playing games. We have a game that we play from time to time, but I'd like to know if there are some other things that we can do online. I surfed the internet and I found a lot of stupid things like kissing, cooking or getting drunk online, but I want something else, something more creative, more challenging. The only idea I found worth trying was watching a movie at the same time, but what about having fun in 10-20 minutes?

Feb 13, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Does he really love me or is he just using me?
    I met this guy about 2 months ago and it was that kind of love at first sight. We had such a great time together, but after winter holiday he had to leave the town for he is at university and I'm still in high school. However, we decided to keep in touch and meet as often as possible. And it seemed to work for a while, we were talking a few hours a day and he was sending me romantic songs, he seemed very close to me. But for about 2 weeks, since he has to study for his exams I feel like he doesn't care about me anymore. I'm not absurd, I know he is studying day and night, I have to study too, but unlike him, I can find a few minutes to make him feel appreciated - don not misunderstand me, we are still talking several hours, but I can't feel him anymore. Two days ago he came home and he didn't say a word about this until the day he arrived, still he didn't seem to want to see me, so today I asked him to meet for a few minutes. He invited me to come over his house and after we saw a movie he appeared to be closer, as he used to be. Well, it would be irrelevant to tell you what happened next, for I suppose you know, but what struck me was the fact that it went so far that we actually had sex dressed up. I didn't expect that to happen, not after he made me feel as if I didn't existed. Moreover, he told me in the beginning that he wants something serious and that he doesn't like one night relationships. What should I derive from his behaviour? Did he really missed me but was afraid he couldn't study anymore if we met or he doesn't know what he wants and all we have is lust?

I will definitely talk this problem over with him, I just want to hear some opinions and some advice. You may see this situation more clearly as you are not involved in it.

If this is of any help, I'm 18 and he's 20. Thanks for reading.
    roberto136 Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2012, 08:51 PM
    It doesn't sound like this guy loves you I think he just wants to have sex with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search