Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judymarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Garage remote won't work
    I have a 45a overhead door and the remote stopped working.Put in new batterystill won't work.Ordered a new universal remote Keystone.There is no dipsettings inside of opening system.How do I program new remote or do I have wrong kind. Its 34-mhz.
    I have found out the old remote has been discontined and the only way to replace it is to find one that is being sold,( e bay ) or replace the garage door opener itsself, which is still working find.So if anyone knows any place I can find one Please e mail

Check out some similar questions!

Garage remote won't work [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 45a overhead door and the remote stopped working.Put in new batterystill won't work.Ordered a new universal remote Keystone.There is no dipsettings inside of opening system.How do I program new remote or do I have wrong kind. Its 34-mhz.

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

My remote won't work on a garage door opener we bought in July and why? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't understand why the garage door openers remotes won't work. We purchased a new garage door opener in July and the remotes now won't work.. why not?

Garage door remote [ 1 Answers ]

Starting two days ago my remote will not open the door from the outside. If I am in the garage it operates the door. For the outside I have to use the key pad. Any ideas. I have a liftmaster opener.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.