Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuzzy988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Cartilage piercings.
    What does a cartilage piercing feel like? I'm thinking about getting it done.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2012, 08:34 PM
    It hurts when it's going through the cartilage but after you hear it pop it's like instant relief. Haha When it pops it means it went through just fine.
    Paige_piggey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 07:49 PM
    It did NOT hurt me at all. It is my best piercing. But make sure they do it with a needle and not a gun because less tramura. It is very easy to clean. And I recoramed it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercings [ 1 Answers ]

How long before I can change the earring?

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

so im getting my ears pierced righttoday and i want to get 2 earrings on my bottom and 2 at the top. how badly will it hurt if i get them done in the same day and which is a better method the gun or needle? please help! :confused:

Cartilage piercings [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I was wondering how do I tell my mom that I want to pierce my cartilage. She has her navel done so I don't think that it will be a problem but you never no give me some help. :)

Where exactly do cartilage piercings go through? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. A friend of mine told me they deliberately miss the cartilage and just go through the fleshy-skin part above the cartilage... contrary to what I've heard. Is she right or not and where exactly does the piercing go through?

View more questions Search