Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TBrendaP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Why are white flies biting me?
    The Question is : Why are these tiny white translucent winged flies biting only me? Yesterday this morning I spayed the undersides of all my spider plants, I will now wait to see if this helps. I'm the only one these pests are biting. I think I know the reason, I have been battling Candida Albanian for about four or more months and I'm sure the yeast excretes through my pours which would attract the flies.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Small biting flies mainly around kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? Mainly in our kitchen, though a couple have been spotted upstairs, we have tiny black flies that are extremely annoying. At first I thought these were fruit flies but now we are getting bitten badly so I'm at a loss. We keep the place clean and tidy but do have 2...

White Flies on Tomato's [ 6 Answers ]

We have had white flies on our tomato plants this year and can't seem to get rid of them. We have sprayed with sevin, Ortho Max, Spectrium, nothing seems to kill them. What can we use to get rid of them?

Biting Flies [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get rid of biting flies...

Biting Flies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a remedy for biting flies?. we get them really bad and can't be outside at our beach cottage. HELP!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search