Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyndyeden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Replaced lamp
    Replaced lamp in panasonic TV and now when turning on it blinks green then instead of turning on blinks yellow and goes off.
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Unfortunately it may not just be the lamp, but that's the first place I'd start. If the lamp replacement works, great, if not, then it also might be a ballast issue. That's a common thing that goes out on these TVs. Call DM customer service at (800) 281-8860 for some tech support before investing money into it. I'd recommend the entire lamp assembly with housing, it's just so much easier!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there an adapter to convert a 3-way lamp to a one-way lamp [ 4 Answers ]

Want to avoid "trouble" of replacing the 3-way socket in a lamp with a one-way socket - is there an adapter that does this?

Replaced the radiator and added antifreeze and replaced masterclynoid won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 96 honda civic won't start. I replaced the radiator and the mastercylnoid to the clutch, bleed clutch line. Sensors were not replaced.. took out air conditioner.. recharged battery.. will not start. It turns over but will not start.

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

View more questions Search