Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stonebroke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Old Late Night Channel 4 animation
    I've seen a positive answer to a similar question so I thought I'd give this a go. Many years ago on Channel 4 I saw a piece of animation which I am pretty sure was called "And now you..." It was by someone who was well known for doing this kind of short animation at the time but whose name the mists of time have obliterated from my memory. I can't find any reference to this film online anywhere and wondered if anybody here remembers it.
    It's difficult to explain the animation but it's sort of a rollercoaster ride POV thing and if I remember rightly there is a cowled figure and a screaming mouth that feature in too.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 10:20 AM
    What is channel 4 where you watched this? (CBS, ABC, PBS, etc... )

Feb 24, 2012, 02:47 AM
    In the UK.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Hi Stonebroke (me too by the way... :)) - I found this on Wikipedia, it talks a bit about some programming on Channel 4 called '4 mation'... maybe you'll find your clip here?
    4 Mation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mar 13, 2012, 07:28 AM
    Very Interesting! That name rings a bell actually. Brilliant, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who hosted night calls on the adult channel [ 1 Answers ]

Night calls was an interactive late night{saturday} adult show the hostess first name was emma I think

Dark, french(?) film probably late night on channel 4? [ 3 Answers ]

Right, this one is going to be tough. As a kid, I remember stopping up late one night and watching this weird, dark film, I think on Channel 4. I also think it was a french film although not entirely sure. I can't remember much, but I seem to remember it being about some guy who found a note or a...

Old Channel 4 Late Night Short Animation [ 1 Answers ]

Right, this is quite a long shot but here goes: I think its was around 2000-2002, back when Channel 4 used to show late-night short films and animations, usually of a dark and creepy nature. This one time I was watching this short I remember was called ''The French Doors'', after that there...

Late night movie on a movie channel. [ 2 Answers ]

This was 12 years ago. I saw this movie in a hotel late at night, so it was probably HBO or something like that. The movie jumped from past to present with each character telling their vesion of the murder that occurred. I believe the main character was in jail telling his side to a reporter or...

View more questions Search