Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2012, 04:30 PM
    What's going on with my body?
    Hello, for the past couple days I've been feeling a bit weird. I've been having growling in my stomach and burping/hiccuping a lot. I'm so sorry, I know this is gross but I really need some help. For 2 MAYBE 3 days I had a little red blood from my bum after pooping. I got a long clearish string of discharge that was very stretchy, on the 13th day after my last cycle and read that it's because I'm ovulating? I'm unsure and for the past few days I've had a soar throat and a little bit of a cough. I've been yawning and today I woke up feeling very dizzy and had a pounding head off and on. With a soar upper and lower back all day and sharp shooting pains in my abdomen all over, I only had about 5 or 6 of them off and on. Am I just getting some type of bug or fever? Or what's going on? I am going to see my doc in two days but for the mean time I'd like your advice. Please help, Jenny
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I'm glad you're going to your doctor, because we can only guess, and there are so many options (some of them mild, some of them scary), with your symptoms.

Because we can't know, I really don't want to guess and/or scare you.

Wait until you see your doctor. Make sure you tell him/her everything that's going on.

In the meantime, try not too worry too much. Bleeding when you poo could be hemorrhoids, or a tear in your rectum. The dizziness and sore throat sound like you're coming down with something. But, all of what I said is just a guess.

Still, until you have something to worry about, don't worry. Just get some rest, take care of yourself, and see your doctor. :)

Feb 8, 2012, 05:19 PM
    What could some of the serious things be? Cancer runs in my family as does strokes and many other things. I'm not afraid to hear what they could be, all I want is opinions and answers until my appointment.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 05:34 PM
    The rectal bleeding could be anything from a tear to colon cancer, with many other things in between.

The clear string of discharge, well that does sound like ovulation. If it's clear, doesn't have a smell, then you should be okay in that area. But that's a guess. A guess based on facts, but still a guess.

As for the rest, sounds like you have a bug.

The one thing that concerns me the most is the rectal bleeding, but like I said, there are so many possible causes for this. I've lived with rectal bleeding for more than 20 years. If this is a one time incident for you, I'd bet that it's a tear. It happens more often then people think. But, again, I'm not a doctor, and even if I was, I couldn't give a diagnosis online.

Feb 8, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Thank you very much. It's just hard do deal with everything without answers, I will share doctor results on Friday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An R&B song with the lyrics asn'tnobody body loves me like you do take my body, [ 3 Answers ]

It is 90's R&B song sang by a female group. The lyrics are as follows: "aint nobody, body loves me like you do, take my body, my body belongs to you". Please send me the name of the artist (group) and the name of the song.

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Something is going on with my body can someone help me? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my last period was on November 15 and I normaly go 7 days first day always painful rest of the days heavy. Well to go on with my story I am currently nervous about what is going on with me because it has never happened to me before so I started on the 15th and bled my 7 days but spotted lightly...

View more questions Search