Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dubble_bubble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 11:49 AM
    How to deal with a baby mama?
    Do you think that its all right for your boyfriend to help his baby mama get a car, help her with her taxes, and some of her bills? I don't know if I'm over reacting?
    SoftSummer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Feb 23, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Hmmm... is everything getting taken care financially in your household? The only thing that validates his actions is that he's taking care of this child's environment, not necessarily the baby mama. Either way, as long as he knows that you guys come first then it should be all good.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Does he pay child support and have shared custody? How long have you been together? Have you met her?

So many things to consider its hard to say one way or another if he is right or wrong. More info would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with the baby mama drama? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and his baby mama have never been married. The baby mama does not let him see the child unless he goes over to her house. She knows about me and our engagement. I want him to get some sort of custody arrangement or AT LEAST visitation but he's asking me to be patient with him so we...

How do I deal with my boyfriend's baby mama drama? Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 beautiful months. The problem is his baby mama drama and her family which they donot like the fact that he has a girlfriend, the first time I let slide by we had just started dating they told his son who is 5 that since he has a...

How to deal with a baby mama who automatically does not like you? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently met this sort of fantastic kind of guy that you spend your childhood building in your head. You know, the kind you cut out the picture of the man in Cosmo and attach the perfect personality, interests, and hobbies? I apparently never attached the baby photo and ex girlfriend to it though...

Deal baby mama drama [ 18 Answers ]

I am 31 years old going through an advanced garduate degree and I teach of all subjects ethics. I met this guy almost two years ago. The guy is great was upfront with me about having two kids from two different women. Has full custody over his son who is 13 years old ( raised by him and his mother...

How to deal with an irrational baby mama [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have a baby mother, she is still in love with me and I do not want her. I just want to take care of my child. I have a good career support my child fully but she uses my child as a pawn the get to me. I am tired of her taking advantage of me because she knows I love my child and my child...

View more questions Search