Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammy321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Can I dye my hair again when it's a different color from natural?
    I have purple hair and only dyed it a few months ago , but I don't like it and I want to dye it brown, will my hair go an odd colour if I dye it over my purple hair?
    hairthere Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2012, 06:53 AM
    No it should be fine... you may need to put a red tint ontop of the purple and underneath the brown in before you put the brown to make it a natural looking brown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color? [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color

How soon can I dye my hair to a blonde shade closer to my natural blonde color after [ 1 Answers ]

Im a natural blonde and I dyed my hair black and had the black striped out about 4 Months ago.they then had to bleach and tone it 2 weeks later And I've been deep conditioning it diiferent ways since . It looks more yellow than blonde its hideous.I want to dye it once More And get it trimmed...

Should I dye my hair blonde? I have natural black hair, would it look good? [ 2 Answers ]

I have natural black/ dark brown hair. I want to dye it a light brown or blonde. Any advice? Would it look good? Help please!

Will the Color Zap wash out only the dye and leave my natural color, [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have very dark hair kind of black and I want to color them brown and my salon people told me I have very dark hair and it will be difficult to cut the color and they charge a lot to do that. I am thinkning of doing it in home please tell me will the Color Zap wash out only the dye and leave...

View more questions Search