Ask
    jennifer131404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 03:25 AM
    Panasonic tc-p5052
    When turn power on it turns right back off and the red power button blinks
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2012, 10:53 PM
    How many times does the red light blink? Does it blink right after plugging the TV in? Or only after pushing the power button?

Also, the model number is TC-P50S2. That's an S (as in sierra) not a 5. Might help you out when/if you look further into this for help.
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Unfortunately it may not just be the lamp, but that's the first place I'd start. If the lamp replacement works, great, if not, then it also might be a ballast issue. That's a common thing that goes out on these TVs. Call DM customer service at (800) 281-8860 for some tech support before investing money into it. I'd recommend the entire lamp assembly with housing, it's just so much easier!

Feb 18, 2012, 05:41 AM
    When you click the power bottom on or off and then click it again right away it gets “hung up”. If you are watching the TV and click the power off but then change your mind and click power on again right away, the TV will get hung up in the power off. If you click it once more, let it power off all the way and then try to turn it back on, it should work.

Feb 18, 2012, 05:42 AM
    I think you got a bad lamp Do not buy the generic, send it back and get a Philips. I did not get the housing unit but wish I had. You need a 9″ inch philips with a magnetic head to get the screws out. To reset hold wait for meassgae to go away and then hold the TV volume button all the way high and then all the way down, THEN push the split button on the remote (bottom 2nd from left) A message will apeearthat the lamp has been reset to zero. Red light will go off too.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2012, 07:37 PM
    You answered this post three times. In the future, just so you are aware, you can edit your posts to include more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registering Panasonic Cordless phone to a base of another Panasonic phone [ 0 Answers ]

Here is the situation I have cordless phone at home which is Panasonic KX-TCA115CX B this is fully functional I also have a part of a newer phone which is Panasonic KX-TGA361BX S with its charger Panasonic PNLC1001WA without having the base station I would like to register the phone that don't...

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic TV viera. The screen will not turn on. A red light next to the power button blinks 10 times.

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

We have a panasonic TV and the parental locks got put on and don't know the code how do we get into it. Does anyone have a fixall:confused:

View more questions Search