Arancia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange to brown hair color? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had black hair, and decided to go brown, so I went to salon and I got the black color out, now it's orange.(I didn't bleached it, so it's not damaged that much) I've dyed it with palette DELUXE 400 Medium Blond, but there's no difference at all... I know it sounds stupid cause it's lighter...

I saw a spider, the color was black with orange legs what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

The spider was about the size of a nickel, and the legs wasn't the bright of an orange, all I want too know is what is it and is it poisonous?

I have orange hair. How can I get it back to its natural color? [ 1 Answers ]

About 6 or 7 months ago I died my hair a light golden brown. After I applied it, It turned completely ORANGE. It was horrible. So, the next day I died it back to my natural hair color. Then, in only a couple washes my hair was back to orange. So, I tried darker and darker shades but they just wash...

How do I fix orange hair after color correction? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a beauty school and had my hair colored a dark brown that was too dark. Four months later I went back to lighten the color. She did two bleach treatments for color correction and then colored my hair. It is now a wretched shade of brown with orange and red. I haven't left the house in...

View more questions Search