Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Deciding post secondary?
    For anyon who lives in the Canada area, I can't decide whether to apply at university if saskatchewAn or university of Regina. U of s requires prerequisites for many courses. And many years it seems. I want to be a dentist. U of s is non direct entry for that program. But u of r is direct entry, and I heard you can get a job easier with u of r and it is better schooling. Realistically I am way closer to u of s, if I went to u of r I would have to dorm. Having troubles deciding? Can anyone share their experiences or thoughts? Or if there's a really good dental program anywhere in canada ?

Check out some similar questions!

Transformer has 20 windings 100 secondary windings secondary voltage is 25V [ 1 Answers ]

A transformer has 20 primary windings and 100 secondary windings. If the secondary voltage is 25V, find the primary voltage.

A financial planning service offers a post-secondary savings program. The plan calls [ 5 Answers ]

IS there a better way of solving this then trial and error... how do you solve on the BA II plus calculator?? A financial planning service offers a post-secondary savings program. The plan calls for you to make eight annual payments of $11,700 each, with the first payment occurring today,...

Secondary HDD stops POST/boot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all First of all, I'll throw up relevant specs for the machine in question: Core2duo cpu Intel DG33TL mobo 650 watt OCZ power supply 6 gigs ram 8800 GTS Vista ultimate 64bit with service pack 1 installed

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.