Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natsy Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Young child disappears at a street fair?
    Movie

A young child and mother are at a street fair... Something strange is happening and I think that the child is on the carousel. Something weird happens and the child vanishes... Not sure whether the whole fair vanishes too... mmmmmm... anyway no one seemed to be able to help or believe her, even the local detective... Some how she discovers that when the fair is back in town she needs to retrace her steps to match the day her child disappears . Everything had to be spot on, from the time to the place for it to work and bring her child back. Not even sure if the fair was operational at this time or she just had to be at the area where the fair took place... mmmmmm. Does this sound familiar to anyone out there?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 02:22 PM
    This sounds so familiar! Is there a scene where she sees herself at the fair, like a doppleganger type thing?
    natsy Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Keep answering this but doesn't seem to show up on page mm. So I'll answer it a third time lol... Think there are lots of times that the mum has the vision of what had taken place at the fair... I guess I haven't a lot to go on ha!! Thanks for the help though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How young is too young to give a child a cellphone? [ 11 Answers ]

With 90 percent of Americans having a cell phone, and an increasing amount of children racking up minutes in family plans, how young is too young, in your opinion? Reference: CNET Article

Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure)...

Are we to Young to have a Child ? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are very much in love I would want nothing else in the world but to have a child with the woman I love But we both have different views towards parenting My main priority is wheather or not we are ready for a child I'm 20 years old, and she is 19 years old.. She...

View more questions Search