Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mac46510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Small scary people
    I have a recollection of a horro movie (if I had to guess, it was made in the late 70s or early 80s) that featured small people with glowing eyes, I think there was one scene of one of them peering over shelves (at a grocery store) staring down
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Gremlins, along that line? Creatures or people?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary movie: people stranded in a house, snow bound with an old man & player piano [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie I saw in the 80"s. It was really scary. It was 2 or 3 people stranded in a house in a snow storm. There was an old man and a player piano. At the very end the hero figures out that the old man's pacemaker was setting off the player piano and that's how she...

Fictional book about ants that use pheremones to kill people in a small town [ 1 Answers ]

I started reading this book about 5 years ago I got it used at a garage sale. Someone stole the book from my locker at school. Does anyone have any clues as to the name of this book?

It's a old movie a group of people who are trick in staying a small town thinking they [ 1 Answers ]

It's a old movie a group of people who are trick into staying in a small thwn for the night then finding it's the whole weekend but the towns people are Ghosts who want to kill them all.

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

View more questions Search