Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteascanbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 07:52 PM
    What should I do
    Ok I've been having mad pregnancy symptoms.my boyfriend been sleeping a lot and feeling nauseous also took a hpt it was negative.my period came 4days earlier than expected 4days after it ended I started having cramps like it was coming back same pregnancy symptoms could I still be pregnant
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 08:00 PM
    First off: if your pregnancy symptoms have anything to do with feeling sick and your boyfriend also is, you may have a bug going around your house. Second, was it too early to test for pregnancy? You should test a week after your missed or late period. Keep in mind periods can happen every 27-33 days. But was it your period? Do u think it could have been implantation bleeding, also, sometimes women have a lighter shorter period during pregnancy instead of a missed one. Take a hpt first thing in the morning to get more accurate results.
    cuteascanbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 08:20 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't live with me and I've been feeling this way since the previous month and that month it came on for three days and on the first day it disappeared half of the day then came back that night I'm just really scared should I still take one in the morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search