Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camilla29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 11:40 AM
    What does it mean when I urinate blood with intense pain but there is no UTI?
    I have gone to the ER no one is able to help me I have gone 3 different times , they tested my urine for UTI and it has came back negative. I have blood in my urine every day for 3 months however not every time I urinate through out the day. The pain is intense and after I go to the bathroom I am doubled over for about ten min but then the pain eases up until the next time I have to go to the bathroom. I have constint pain in my lower back and flank also in the groaning area. I am being to feel nauseous and my face is very pale can any one help me please I am so upset and in so much pain when I go to the bathroom I don't even want to pee. Please help Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 11:49 AM
    First stop going to the ER, they are get if you have a gun shot, or a knife sticking out of your chest or perhaps a heart attack. A ER is not for a regular illness. Even the ER should have told you to follow up with your regular doctor.

You need to go to your regular doctor, who will do kidney tests, blood tests and cat scans and determine what of the 100's of possible things it could be.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 30, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Fr_Chuck is 100% right. Do not go to the ER - its inappropriate based on what you said in your post and the symptoms you described. Go to a family practitioner (PCP). They will determine the cause. The ER just wanted to push you out to take care of real emergency patients.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Feb 15, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Are you sure your not passing a stone, many people run to the ER because the pain is sooo bad. They say it is the closest thing to the pain of having a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in foot when I urinate, what could it be? [ 16 Answers ]

I get sharp pains in my left foot when I urinate, the pain stops/goes away when I finish urinating. What the heck could cause this?

What causes contraction-like intense pain in the head around the ear & neck? [ 1 Answers ]

What do you know of that would cause extreme pain around the jaw bone, behind the ear, & at the base of the skull where it meets the spine? It is a debilitating pain that comes on strong out of nowhere, increases in level of pain to the point where it will drop you to your knees, then slowly...

I have intense right abdominal pain. I am 29 weeks pregnant. What could it be [ 8 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks pregnant. Tonight I've been having a lot of abdominal pain, but most persistent in the upper right abdominal side. It's been like this since 8 pm and it is not 11:30 pm. It only helps to lay down completely on my side. But I can't exactly lay here forever. What could this be? Is the...

Intense pain in right side of foot. [ 1 Answers ]

Started experiencing intense pain in right foot. No known injury. Only hurts to stand on it. Pain on side of the right foot and nowhere else. Can move toes, bend foot. What's the likely problem?

Stabbing pain when I urinate [ 6 Answers ]

I just went to the restroom to urinate and had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side. Should I be concerned?

View more questions Search