Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LesleyP91 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
    23 weeks pregnant and still no noticeable bump
    Heyy I'm 23 weeks pregnant now :D with baby girl... And I still have no big bump, considering I'm nearly 6month, I have like a bloated belly look, it only seems noticble when I wear a tight top or have eaten, its really worrying me as its making me think the baby is not growing or something... I don't want to ring my midwife as ill sound stupid saying ''ohh I have no bump at 6month'' lol I see her when I'm 24 weeks anyway... (btw I was pretty thin before I got pregnant )so I could ask then etc. Sorry I no all my quiestions are about pregnancy lol... I'm a first time mum what do u expect lol :)

Also going to sound really stupid here but... I carnt actually enjoy being pregnant becoz I'm so scared of anything happing to my baby, I have the worst look , so I always think that bad things will happen to me because they usually do , anyhow I'm so scared.. Say if I don't feel her as often as other days I think something's wrong, I'm that scared I carnt enjoy being pregnant :( its ****! Lol
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 30, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Every woman carries each pregnancy differently. The fact that you are quiet svelte and this is your first pregnancy lends to the fact that you haven't "popped" yet. Believe me, it will come! As long as you are getting regular check-ups and taking care of yourself, don't worry about the bad things. Just remember that you have received a huge blessing and be thankful for it! Its normal to worry... but once that baby is here is will be ten times worse! You'll worry about her so much more... but you'll also be so over the moon in love that you'll forget all the bad.
    (If she's being quiet, drink some orange juice and she'll wake up and start kicking soon enough. ;))

Jan 30, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Yeah I have regular chekup's with my midwife.. ill just explain to her about my bump worry lol thank you for getting bk to me, and yeah I feel her moving about all the time lol , but sh does have her quiet days haha, thank you for the reply! I hate worrying I just want her here :( lol :D
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Ever seen the show: I didn't know I was pregnant? Not sure, maybe it only airs in Canada. Obviously you know you are, but on the show the women go through their entire pregnancy without showing at all. There body types range from stick thin to overweight, and all of the babies come out perfectly fine and healthy. You have nothing to worry about, my friend didn't start showing noticeably until 7 months. Everyone carries differently.

Feb 1, 2012, 04:27 AM
    Thanks peeps, I no evry1 is different I just want a big bump lol but I'm sure it will come soon enough lol , and no I isn't seen that.. will have to Google it lol xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Depending on the position of your uterus, you may or may not get a "big bump." I have known women who have been 40 weeks and never showed. It doesn't mean that you and/or the baby are not healthy.

Feb 4, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Hi guys well this week I seem to have shot out! Lol it seems like its got bigger over night! Wheeyyy heyyyyyy :D ha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

34 weeks and very small bump [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second child.. im very concerned about this pregnancy as I have a very little bump and with my 1st I was huge! Do I have to be worried about this or has anyone else in the same situation? Thanks

I worried about my baby bump 27 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Im 27 weeks and 3 days gone due November 23rd. This is my first pregnancy with twins and I'm 24 years old. Im 5'9 and a size 12/14 normally I AM NOT FAT! I just have a larger frame so broader shoulders and hips. I have always carried weight really well and look more a size 10 than 14 but I was...

Bump on my outer labia but I haven't shaved in a few weeks. [ 2 Answers ]

About four years ago out of nowhere I got a bump on my labia majora where the hair grows and it did not itch or hurt but of course it was unconfortable cause it does not belong there and it oosed some clear stuff just a little (kinda of sticky too) and it went away on its own I did not think of std...

View more questions Search