Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jahaitza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 07:50 PM
    I haven't had my period this month
    Hello, I really want some help. I'm 16 years old and haven't had sex yet. And yet my period hasn't come this month. It usually comes around the 17-21, so I'm really concerned as to why it hasn't happened this month. So I'm scared, is it bad that this hasn't happened yet?
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2012, 07:56 PM
    If you haven't had sex there's no reason to be worried. Your cycle regularity depends on your hormones, women are constantly changing there hormones over anything... stress etc. don't be scared! There's nothing to worry about
    beezyg87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Mine changes (date wise) a lot I would just mark down when it comes and goes but if you aren't having sex prob nothing to worry about
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Many women are not always regular, give or take a week or two even. Also some women miss a month or more. So with that said, always talk with your mom, she can give you all sort of experience insight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late I'm I pregnant

I suffered from stomach flu the previous month & the next month,my period was light. [ 1 Answers ]

Now, the period is just a little blood clots and very little blood. What can be the cause. I know I am not pregnant just a little worried because of the situation..

What is the required notice time to evict a month to month tenant in Virginia [ 2 Answers ]

I have a basement tenant who has been slow pay. No trouble, just can't pay on time. He does pay before it is 30 days late, but I want to ask him to leave. How much notice do I have to give him? 60 days? 30 days? What if he decides not to pay rent during this time? I don't have a written lease.

Last month I had my period twice beginng of may & end does that count 4 tis month? [ 1 Answers ]

May 3, 2009 I started spot bleeding I was worried because that has never happened and plus I heard if you spot bleed chances are your pregnant. The next day I had my regular period lasted 7 days my usual. I normally have irregular periods never the same dates. My partner & I always have unprotected...

Short Light Period last month, no period this month [ 6 Answers ]

In Nov. I had a short three day light unusual period. This month I have no period. I have taken a test and the results our positive. I am wondering how pregnant am I . Most of the calculators tell you to give the date of your last cycle. Should that be the last normal cycle ? Or does it make a...

View more questions Search