Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacky1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 12:49 AM
    What is the movie with the girls in the house with bombs in the carpet?
    I swear I saw this movie one time that had 3 girls in a house. I thought it was charlies angles but my friend says its not. The carpet in the living room had bombs all throughout it and there was a girl that came in through the ceiling and had to get across without touching the carpet. And I think there was one girl that was in the kitchen. Does anyone know this movie? Or maybe is it a TV show? Help please! :)
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Charles Angels the Chinese girl somersalts.. they were moving in... the newest charlies angels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ingrowth hair and bombs on my legs [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lot of ingrowth hair and bombs on my legs and now I'm seeing it on my foot also.. how do I get rid of them?

Movie about two lesbian girls and one was on house arrest [ 0 Answers ]

They were two high school females and were lesbians there was also a guy in the movie as well and there was a seen where they were on this speed boat type thing in the lake and she was beyond her house arrest length and almost got caught by the cops

Preparing my furnace for Flea Bombs! [ 3 Answers ]

I have two Lennox Furnaces (2005) with automatic pilot lights - one in the attic and one in the garage. I am about to use flea bombs and wonder how to turn off the pilot lights (and then turn them back on again). The flea bomb instructions say to do this so there is not an explosion - but, my...

3 girls/women in a house. [ 11 Answers ]

3 girls live in a house and a man comes in to rape 1 of them the other 2 are at work. I believe it is Farah, any way she manages to spray him in the eyes and put him in a fireplace with a bed frame to keep him imprisoned. I remember his eyes were all swollen and he begged them to free him. She did...

JDAM Precision Bombs [ 11 Answers ]

Hello again, wingnuts: So, you think it's a good idea to sell the Saudi's, whose armed forces are rife with Al Qaeda infiltrators, JDAM weapons?? Of course, these people are in a virtual state of war with our ally Israel, but I guess that doesn't matter. Plus, the 9/11 killers WERE Saudi's,...

View more questions Search