Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose786 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 04:32 AM
    Hi there yes I have used the Monobenzone 20% on my face and neck it was the 20 grams white tube with the green label and red writing saying benoquin which is available on net as soon as you type ''Buy Monobenzone''. I used it for 14 days (2 weeks) it gave my face and neck a rough and ezcema look I looked like a dead ghost. Everything was fine for 12 days and then on the 13th day started feeling loadz of tightness on my face and neck, and the 14th day I woke up with a red swollen face all itchy. I really looked like a ghost that's been in the grave for a week. I stopped immediately with the advice of Dr. Rahman from Mac-Shifa. I did not buy it from him but I was in contact with him since I received my order Monobenzone cream. I didn't tell him that I was using the cream from else where but I wanted the cream in bulk lots also I was inquiring about the Benoquin Pills from Mac-Shifa. So the 14th day of using the Monobenzone 20% cream I again contacted Dr. Rahman of Mac-Shifa I told him about my dreadfull experience and messed up face and asked for advice of what to do, he suggested to use Almond Oil, eat eggs and drink cold milk to clear up the mess. Its working perfectly ' since I did use it recently. He Dr. Rahman advised me to reuse the cream from his company after 6 weeks. I asked why did I get this mess? He said because that product was made in India and that it contained: White wax
    Mercury 85%
    Hydroquinone 4%
    Monobenzone Powder 7%
    Acetyl Alcohol
    Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
    propylene Glycol
    Destilated Water

AND MAC-SHIFA Contains: White Wax
    Pharmaceutical Grade Almond, olive and castor Oil (will reduce SEVERE spotting)
    Milksolids (will make the skin smooth and stimulates the collagen strength).
    Saffron (= a Natural Skin Lightening ingredient as well)
    Turmeric (= a Natural Skin Lightening ingredient + an antiseptic ingredient as well)
    Tocopherol (=Vitamin E, keeps the skin young and reduces wrinkles with 25%)
    Octinoxate (= a strong sun-filter)
    Acetyl alcohol
    Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
    Propylene Glycol
    destilated water

But I can only know after using there products.
    So no I haven't tried Mac-Sifa products.
    Just shared my experience.
    Thanks Rose.
    aeeshak Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Hi siona, there were some questions I wanted to ask you. Can you please help me out? Please do tell me how your process is going. Also, how do you apply monobenzone to your whole body? I mean, If you apply it to your face, for instance wouldn't it depigment your eyebrows and your facial hair?
    aeeshak Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Rose786, have you seen any lightening?
    JanceyCh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Do not buy products from Mac Shifa, the dates on the packing are adulterated.

I ordered in March 2012, got the goods in in April 2012 but I was shocked when I saw the dates on the box

Mfg Date: 08/2012
    Exp Date:08/2016

My concern is how can Mac Shifa manufacture before date (Mfg Date 08/2012), are they in the future?

I have reported to FDA, and am waiting for a reply.

Shortly I will upload a video on YouTube
    Astrid007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 01:34 PM
    JanceyCh, I know you from Fairnglow, you're trying to put that company from Ireland in a bad daylight, even I'm ordering from them just like others BUT never saw any adulterated dates on their packings, please stop those politics here, we need authentic products NOT from your fake site fairnglow, received from you a nightcream jar from ''HIMALIYA''with mercury, and you were claiming it is monobenzone in it, now that's actually something I have to report to the FDA. Bye the way your customer service sucks!!
    Remember Mrs. Astrid from Brussel
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 01:45 PM
    The issue is that for most people they are buying these medications illegally since they require a doctors prescription, how could anyone trust any company who disregards the laws.

In most cases there products would not be high quality, and in other cases at best they are not consistent in quality.

Apr 29, 2012, 06:15 PM
    MAC SHIFA is FAKE

Mac Shifa are not a manufactures, they buy from Mac Pharmaceuticals and just stick a sticker on the tubes and adulterate the expiry dates

KLM710104218 manufacturing license code does not exist

See pictures from the below link, you will understand what I mean to say

http://images-en.busytrade.com/174038000/Benoquin-Monobenzone-20-.jpg

http://media.chemicals-source.com/hxcp/20110405/01/b8e97cd0c70b6e3449b4c53adf76394b.jpg
    siona Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by siona View Post
    Q: My Mac Shifa Experience !
    Asked by siona On Jan 27, 2012Share this question:
    Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you all know, I have purchased the benoquin pills from mac-shifa ireland. Also using the 40 % benoquin cream for my face.

After 2 days My acne is cleared. I do feel my skin is darker a shade on my face but I feel my hands are lightening along with my chest.

Maybe I will just use the pills and not the cream for the face.

I will do a follow up report every week.

Customer support is very good, fast service, great advice .... Hope this thread helps people genuinely wanting to lighten their skin. I have spent thousands of dollars on fake products, mac- shifa is my last resort. Let us hope that it will live up to my expectation.

Anyone with info would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks
    Siona

I have since came across others that have had great success so I offer my apology for making an assumption after short use. There products definitely work. Am a genuine client with great results.

Thanks
    Siona

Apr 30, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose786 View Post
    Hi there Siona its Rose here how is your process going.

Please update us.
    Thanks.
    Hi, It is great. The peeling has stopped. My skin feels and looks so smooth. Am five shades lighter and loving it.

Apr 30, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JanceyCh View Post
    MAC SHIFA is FAKE

Mac Shifa are not a manufactures, they buy from Mac Pharmaceuticals and just stick a sticker on the tubes and adulterate the expiry dates

http://media.chemicals-source.com/hxcp/20110405/01/b8e97cd0c70b6e3449b4c53adf76394b.jpg
    THEY ARE NOT FAKE, the cream I got from them is very good, great results. T

Stay away from that mac monobenzone cream in india, it will make you very dark and destroy your skin. I have a bunch of tubes from india to throw away
    It damaged my friends skin.

Apr 30, 2012, 01:41 PM
    MAC SHIFA is FAKE

Just explain if a company is fake, how can MAC-SHIFA be registered in Europe?? How can they supply the Hospitals and Vitiligo Research Centers?? If they are Fake how come their products are REALLY working?? Code 218 is a fact of pure raw materials and the code 218 shows certification as well, so now explain why your FAKE website is using MAC-SHIFA'S name and stickers on those FAKE and crap Mono. From India?? Are you trying to to sell again on the back of reliable european manufactures?? Try to sell your BS somewere else, everybody knows you're the Fairnglow seller trying to sell and promote your crap stuff here. Those tubes you are showing are NOT from MAC-SHIFA!! You are using MAC-SHIFA Stickers on Indian Mono?? That's SICK!!
    Those Indian Mono. Creams will destroy / disfigure your skin, and a sticker on your box will NOT change that !

Apr 30, 2012, 03:04 PM
    MAC SHIFA is FAKE

What are you trying to sell here, these are NOT the tubes of MAC-SHIFA your link is linked to Fairnglow!!
    These tubes are NOT sold by MAC-SHIFA these are here below the tubes from MAC-SHIFA:
    Attached Images

Sara uk Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2012, 04:51 AM
    The tubes on this pic are made by ICN pharmaceuticals inc. which also known as Valeant pharmaceuticals it's a reputed American company
    That STOPPED producing Benoquin tubes many many years ago.
    It's exactly the same case with MAC pharmaceuticals from India - their tubes looks like this:
    http://www.accessoria.biz/aba_at_alibaba/mac_benoquin.jpg

NOW BOTH PRODUCTS WERE GOOD - BUT YOU CAN NOT GET IT ANYMORE
    And if you find these type of tubes, they are probably out of date medication (Expired) - useless that may be even dangerous.

As for this "company" called "MAC shifa ICN Monobenzone" it's pretty obvious some kid stands behind this crap
    He stole the names "ICN" and "MAC" stole some pics and photoshoped them

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/108650073/MAC_SHIFA_ICN_Monobenzone_creams_and_Lotion.jpg

http://monobenzone.en.ecplaza.net/logo.jpg

http://zvito.com/upload/normal/P/PURE_CERTIFIED_Monobenzone__Benoquin_Products_-_Woodstock_-_Health_-_Beauty_4.jpeg

This person with stupid and useless products like "monobenzone soap" "benoquin monobenzone pill" presents himself as "Dr. Khan Rahman"
    And promotes himself in disguise in forums like this or on free platform business sites like "Alibaba" or "Tradekey"
    Be aware stay away.

The only way to find pure Monobenzone is by purchasing the raw powder from reputed chemical companies like "Sigma Alderich"
    And to compound it by yourself.

May 7, 2012, 11:34 PM
    MAC pharmaceuticals from India still manufacture Benoquin Monobenzone 20% Cream , I bought and just few days back received my order from buy1free1.com the tubes are manufactured Jan 2012 & expiry 2014, I called Mac pharmaceuticals and they confirmed that the tubes are genuine.

Further I checked & verified that Mac pharmaceuticals (India) manufacturing license is valid, so I feel it is sage to use.

Mac Shifa is Fake ##BEWARE##

May 7, 2012, 11:39 PM
    YES you are right ICN pharmaceuticals inc. which also known as Valeant pharmaceuticals it's a reputed American company that STOPPED producing Benoquin tubes many many years ago, but MAC pharmaceuticals from India still manufacture Benoquin Monobenzone 20%, I have contacted them and verified they are genuine & hold a Valid license

May 8, 2012, 05:46 AM
    wantolight where did you get your monobenzone powder?
    It seems from what you said ( crystals left over ) that you got the real thing
    However compounding can be really tricky - but possible I can teach you how to compound you really don't need me as your seller

May 8, 2012, 06:05 AM
    20% Monobenzone, 400 grams compound.

Tools:
    Pot
    Blender

Ingredients:
    8 table spoons of Monobenzone powder
    300-320 grams of basis cream

Pour the monobenzone powder into your pot, add 3 tablespoons of your basis cream

Set on fire, stir your mixture until you see all the crystles dissolved with the cream
    In the end you should get browny-offwhite boiling liquid

Pour your boiling liquid into your blender, add some water and blend for 5 min.
    Then add the rest of your basis cream blend for more 5 min and you're done.

May 8, 2012, 06:11 AM
    And again from your description of the process you made, it seems you got the real thing.
    Blender is the missing link in your method

20% Monobenzone, 400 grams compound.

Tools:
    Pot
    Blender

Ingredients:
    8 table spoons of Monobenzone powder
    300-320 grams of basis cream

Pour the monobenzone powder into your pot, add 3 tablespoons of your basis cream

Set on fire, stir your mixture until you see all the crystles dissolved with the cream
    In the end you should get browny-offwhite boiling liquid

Pour your boiling liquid into your blender, add some water and blend for 5 min.
    Then add the rest of your basis cream blend for more 5 min and you're done.
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2012, 06:45 AM
    To Sara

I thought monobenzone needs to be dissolved by solvent such as alcohol or hand santilizer, but your formula hasn't mentioned?

Sorry my powder was bought from a Chinese supplier but it was sent from india , so I think I still don't get the right powder? Would you mind telling me where you get yours? And how do you wash and clean the pot and blender? Will you still use the pot to cook?

May 8, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Every basis cream contains solvents such as propylene glycol - that with the heating process works great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know which one is trustable?mac shifa or fairnglow? [ 27 Answers ]

Hello to everyone?I am a vitiligo patient.and I want to depig,but I can'T decide where I can my monobenzone.I have sticked on two company,one is mac shifa and the other one is fairnglow?but I don't know which one is trustable?please help me?give me your experiences.which one is better?

View more questions Search