Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Jan 27, 2012, 01:57 AM
    Black , white , grey and red shadows.
    Can everyone see shadows or only some people?
    -

Jan 27, 2012, 02:07 AM
    Freaky shadows
    I've been seeing shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only seen white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see it but it was't there! That was the first time I saw a shadow last year in December 14th 2011 at 2:30pm at school in tamatea. I got freak out a little and went back inside.Then it stopped and started again since January the 18th 2012 and that time a black one appeared and its still happening. The 8th of September 2011 was the date that my nana died and then another family member died later on in 2011 but don't know the date. Before that one died my friend had a seizure and later on I started shaking its like it was a seizure. Those shadows keeps haunting me or something I don't know what they trying to do to me please tell me how to talk to them ' get rind of them ' tell me what are the white and black shadows are , where is the safes place to be and why are they here?
    ArohaNui Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 02:12 AM
    Pray with a good heart in a church with good calming and loving vibrations... hope helps :-)
    -

Jan 27, 2012, 03:59 PM
    I don't pray but am going to a media or however you spell it. It would help me 2 c my future & what are the shadows here 4
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 5, 2012, 05:33 AM
    It's not an issue of someone being sensitive to see these shadows, it has more to do with these entities allowing themselves to manifest to you in that form.

How old are you? I am concerned that you're going to a "media" (medium). If you don't really know what one is called, I'm certain you don't know much else about them either. Stay away from people like that... you sound very open to me... and spiritually speaking that is not always a good thing.
    -

Feb 5, 2012, 11:25 PM
    I Am 15 & a half & I know a few people that c ghosts. Unlikely I not really sure if they are ghosts but medium wou actually tell me what they are but am very curious about these shadows & I want 2 know what they r , y they following me , how 2 get rid of them & how 2 talk to them. & I don't pray or go 2 church I just want as much information I can have. I need prove , images , information. I stand those 3 words P:I:I.

Feb 6, 2012, 07:58 AM
    So you want to get rid of them AND talk to them? Sounds like you just want to play with the whole subject. The spiritual world is not something to play with. It can be very dangerous. These are demonic spirits.
    -

Feb 7, 2012, 12:41 AM
    Oh I did,t know that. And no I just don't know these things and I really don't pray and go to church but am still a good person and nice as well. (But I used to go to church and learn a lot about god but forgot some of the story)

Feb 7, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Well, it's not about just knowing these things. This is stuff you and others should research a little bit more before you jump into it.

Being good has nothing to do with keeping yourself spiritually safe. I'm going to spare you the theological lesson, but you should read about what God says about being "good". This is not a "story", it is real life and by going to a medium you are engaging in real spiritual activities (most of the time.. there really are frauds as well). If you really are seeing shadow people, these are real spiritual forces and certainly not something to try and contact or entertain.

Have you talked to a parent or adult about what you are seeing?
    -

Feb 7, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Yes I have. And they say I should see a medium
    -

Feb 7, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Frauds ?

Feb 8, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Well, if that is what you have your heart set on doing, go find a medium. Our job here is only to offer advice. If you don't think there are frauds and fakes out there... you need to seriously reevaluate going to one. Stay safe.
    -

Feb 9, 2012, 01:01 AM
    I just needed help I was,t quiet sure if I wanted to see a medium but I really needed help and I wanted it to be over because I was getting measable , scared and afraid.And besides the medium was,t my plan at the first place but I want to try it out to see what its like.
    -

Feb 9, 2012, 01:02 AM
    And if that doest work then am screw

Feb 9, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Yes, if you your hope rests solely on a medium, you probably will be screwed. There are other options out there however.
    -

Feb 9, 2012, 11:34 AM
    What are the other optoins?

Feb 9, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Joel 2:32 "...Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved..."

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

These are just a sample of what the Bible teaches us. This is always a hope to those in need of help, but it is not an option you just "try" if going to a medium doesn't help. This help is promised to believers, but really at the cost of changing your life.
    -

Feb 10, 2012, 03:17 PM
    So when I read the bibles would those shadows go away or would they show up like real humams as I mean ghosts like you can atually see them for the first time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Shadow people and the such are demons, they are not to help you. And they can not you, or hurt you if you don't let them, black magic and the such can only hurt those who believe in them
    -

Feb 11, 2012, 05:02 PM
    And they can not ––– you? I think your missing a word ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

Why are white and white, black and black, and red and red wired together [ 1 Answers ]

I found a switch box containing 2 black wires wire nutted together, 2 red wires nutted together, 2 white wires wire nutted together. This box was covered with wallpaper and when stripping the room I found this box. There is one ground wire connected to the metal switch box.The black and white wires...

Black Grout turning white/grey in shower [ 2 Answers ]

I all, I have a polished river stone floor in my shower, with black grout, problem is, it has a white haze from the water. I would like to know how to bring back the deep black that was originally the grout color. Is there a superior cleaning product? Have any of you had luck cleaning grout...

Black,grey,white particles coming out of hot water in 1 bathtub [ 7 Answers ]

When I turn on my HOT water in my bathtub... black,grey,white particles/debris come out. They feel sandy/rockish... tiny and some larger like tiny stones. After a bath, I can get about 1 tablespoon of this debris out of the tub. I have done checking... only happens with my hot water. And only...

View more questions Search