Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sskk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Stress depression heaviness in head
    Hi friends,

Let me narrate briefly about my history for the last 7 years. I am now 29 yrs

I had severe stress at about 6 yrs back which developed into blood pressure and I am still taking the medicine as per doctors.
    I had stress followed by depression for about 4 yrs (from the age of 20 to 24) and took medicines for stress and depression from doctors for about one year. The stress would normally manifest itself in the form of chest tigtening, heaviness in the head, headache, poor quality sleep(I would sleep for 10 hours but the quality of sleep is poor)

I myself slowly and gradually stopped the medicines for depression, after which I found better. But my main problem even today is that I am getting continuous dreams on a daily basis for the last 5 years.
    Because of such vivid disturbing dreams and the quality of sleep being poor I am feeling tired and exhausted after getting up in the morning and the whole day I am feeling tired.

I welcome the views of everybody here..

Thanks
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Feb 15, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Is there some situation(s) in your life that you feel powerless to change or alternatively, what change just before you turned twenty if anything?
    I ask because there are situations in life that we can get stuck in without being aware of it.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 15, 2007, 01:43 PM
    If I were you, I would visit your doctor and get a physical examination to rule out physical causes. Then if you need to explore it further, your doctor can refer you to someone. I am not a big fan of medications either, if another way can work. I've had sleeping difficulties off and on most of my life but I don't think dreaming too vividly was ever a part of it. I do dream often, sometimes quite vividly and one occasionally wakes me up but dreaming in itself is, I understand, a good thing in that it indicates a REM sleep. Part of the problem I have when I am depressed or having sleeping difficulties is that I don't dream and that means I'm not slipping into REM sleep where one really good rest. So I am a little puzzled by your description here. I don't doubt that you are tired but you may be assuming it's the dreaming when its something else instead.
    sskk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Hi tamed,
    Thanks for your reply.
    There were many small or big instances that have happened in my family and also in my office for which I started thinking deeply or worrying deeply. They are all too small things which I took it as a big thing and started worrying. Otherwise there is no specific reason for my problem. As mentioned by you, I was not aware of why I am worrying and also the side effects of such worry. I realise these fully now and I am no longer associated with such worries for small things... but I am suffering for the effects of that..

Hi Val,
    Thanks for your reply. I would try checking with a different doctor...
    Yagita Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Feb 18, 2007, 03:09 AM
    Check out this thread. You may find it helpful.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...ing-60577.html
    Heart_Man Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 05:54 PM
    For over 30 years I experienced several life threatening chronic illnesses. Through the Grace of God I was lead to several people and organizations that aided me in understanding, positively dealing with and transforming these illnesses. For the past few years I have devoted my life to sharing what I have learned with others. The two most impactful organizations I was lead to are The Institute of HeartMath (Welcome to EmotionalMastery.com) and Landmark Education (www.landmarkeducation.com).

The American Institute of Stress and The Centers for Disease Control have both reported that up to 90% of all illnesses are due to stress. I was lead to The Institute of HeartMath in 1997 and discovered that all of my illnesses were due to stress I had been experiencing in my life. Through learning and practicing HeartMath’s tools and technologies, I am able to prevent, manage and reverse the effects of stress, in-the-moment, achieve better health, more energy, improved mental and emotional clarity, and improved performance and relationships. HeartMath’s tools and technologies are scientifically substantiated; they literally saved my life.

Landmark Education provided me with the knowledge and tools to identify and put in my past, barriers that were stopping me from living a powerful life and a life I love. Through this Education, I have reached an unshakeable Faith.
    flyboy_7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 07:23 PM
    Hmm.. I had the same problems with my dreams. It caused me to have high blood pressure. You need to seek Jesus. Give this command out loud before you go to sleep. Bad dreams I command you to leave now in the name of Jesus! Please say this with much authority. Don't expect this to happen overnight because your faith may not be built up yet, but do this every night until you see results. That will take care of your dream problem. I guarantee you. Let me know how it goes [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stress [ 2 Answers ]

[/COLOR if a one person is always fantasyzing?what could be the effects?is there a possibility that she could be out of her mind?

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search