Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonnie1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 02:13 PM
    What is that movie called that a woman takes her child and escapes from her husband?
    The husband cheated on her. I remember one of the scene the woman's coworkers are helping her to escape in the middle of the night but her husband wakes up and has a gun. The woman wakes up her daughter to look at her dad so that he is force to put the gun away. They escape and the movie keeps going as the husband tries to track them down?
    Hotwire713 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jan 24, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Could be the movie "Enough" with Jennifer lipez
    Hotwire713 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jan 24, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Lopez
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Long Kiss Goodnight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has a child with another woman [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am here in high hopes that I can get some extreme help. My husband has a son with another woman and that is by far not the real issue here. He and she were together before we got together so I have absolutely no remorse for this. My real problem is such: I have always been...

What does it mean to dream husband has a child with another woman [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating and he ended that but after that I keep dreaming he had a child with that woman

What is the movie called where it takes place at a gas station? [ 1 Answers ]

It starts of at the gas station. Where there is a strange noise in the woods and the attendant goes to check it out. The it shows a couple who where camping. But then the couple go to leave and these hitch hikers get in there car and tell them to go somplace. But something happens to the car so...

My husband just found out he will be having a child with another woman [ 59 Answers ]

God I need some help here please. Here is my story... I have been with my husband for 16 years and married for 12. The last two years have been really tough on us, he left for 3 months and we went to counsling, he then came back and after 6 months he left again. This time he has been gone a...

How do I deal with my husband having a child with another woman [ 3 Answers ]

How do I deal with my husband having a child with another woman?

View more questions Search