Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fpetree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Panasonic TV problems?
    We recently purchased Panasonic model TC-L32C22 television. It has worked very well indeed and we are quite pleased with it, except for one problem: I can't find a way to use positions 3 and 6 of the input mode selector. It skips past positions 3 (HDMI 1) and 6 (Video 2) when I try to cycle through its seven positions.
    Can you please help us out?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Look in the menu for input labeling or input settings. They are probably set to "SKIP" instead of either a blank label or whatever you want them to be named.

This would have happened during the initial setup of the TV, or by a previous owner if you purchased it refurbished/open/pre-owned.
    livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:44 AM
    http://service.us.panasonic.com/pstcoffline2.asp go here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV problems? [ 0 Answers ]

My Wii remote hit the screen. Not hard and it doesn't seem to have broke anything but now it isn't working. Is the TV junk now?

Panasonic TV Problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 36" Model CT-32G24A. The picture comes on fine but in a few minutes goes dark.

Problems with my panasonic t v [ 11 Answers ]

HI , I have a Panasonic plasma t v , modal viera . Last night 17/05/10. A black thick line appeared top to bottom. It was their when sweche on the t v. But went off , only to come back. I have had the t v fore just over a year. Can any one please tell me what the problem maybe. Thank you. Ken

Panasonic TV problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2+ year old Panasonic 50" plasma (CT-20G8, CT-G2133, or CT-G2173). I started hearing ahum a few weeks ago. Now there is no audio, hum still there. I have other TVs hooked to the same incoming cable service. No problem there. I tried a few simple tests and it is TV, not cable issue. Is this...

Panasonic TV Problems [ 23 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic Tau CT-32HL42CF (CRT) almost 4 years old. When I push the on/off button nothing happens. No noise, no power, no picture. Any ideas?

View more questions Search