Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jd_augie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Good Neighbor Sam--1964 Jack Lemmon--Where was it filmed?
    Where did they film the exterior shots of Jack Lemmon's house in Good Neighbor Sam? Does anyone know the street?
    Attached Images

livefortoday61 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Broadway and Third Street in Los Angeles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor has gambling 2nights week and is disrupting the neighbor hood [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone in the neighborhood is fed up with the neighbor that has gambling going on in his home 2 nights a week. It starts about 3p.m. and goes till 6 or 7 a.m. Some nights they get very loud and wake up the children in the other houses in the neighborhood. There is a 2 hr parking law on the street...

Can a wall phone jack be replaced with a flush jack [ 3 Answers ]

The wall jack currently has some gray pieces already wired however the wires have disintegrated can I cut this off restrip the wire coming out of the wall and install a regular flush jack. If not how difficult would it be to rewire a wall phone jack?

I want to change a merlin jack to a regular jack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a merlin system that I want to change. I think there is a way to change the cords in the jack to make them work with regular phones. Can anyone give me clear instructions about how to do this? Thanks so much... gail

Good neighbor [ 8 Answers ]

Wazza"s neighbour is a good bloke!! Neighbour: 'Hello, is this the police?' Police: 'Yes it is. How can we help you?' Neighbour:'I'm calling to report about my neighbour, Wazza. He's hiding Cocaine inside his firewood!' Police: 'Thank you very much for the call.'

Trouble with Neighbor/Ex-Good Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I am so happy you have this forum. I am in a really awful situation with my neighbors who were also, mine and my husbands very good friends... and out children play together. One month ago, the Husband asked if he could borrow a couple of appetite suppresants from me... I didn't think anything...

View more questions Search